Interesting and Helpful workshops and speakers planned this fall and 2015 for GVC member Homeowner Associations
- November, 2014:
- 11/18/14 HOA Presidents’ workshop [Click here for the Presidents' workshop details and to view or print flyer]
- 11/20/14 Board of Reps Speaker is Ted Vogt, Director of the AZ Veterans Administration
- December, 2014
- 12/18/14 Board of Reps features our Green Valley Safety Providers: Green Valley Fire District, Pima County Sheriff’s Department, Sheriff’s Auxiliary Volunteers and the U.S. Border Patrol.
- January, 2015
- 1/21/15 Building Positive Community Relations in HOAs presented by a panel of attorneys. Details to follow.
- 1/31/15 Household Hazardous Waste Collection. [Click here for details]
→ Choose this Link to view, print or copy selections for your newsletter - GVC Current Action Reports
Preferred Vendor Program (PVP)
The purpose is to establish a Green Valley referral network to link homeowners with trustworthy businesses, vendors and service providers so that both will benefit from a job well done. Preferred Vendor Director, Lynda Campbell has a list of over 100 vendors that have been vetted. Whatever help you need for your home or yourself give her a call first at 444-6760 or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org. [See details]
2014 Arizona Legislation that affects Homeowner Associations
Each bill became effective on July 24, 2014. The GVC will place a summary of all the bills on its Current Issues page under the “Members” tab the first week of September. [Or click here to go to the Legislation]