Interesting and Helpful workshops and speakers planned this fall and 2015 for GVC member Homeowner Associations
- November, 2014:
- 11/4/14 Border Patrol Seminar [Click here for the Border Patrol details and to view or print flyer]
- 11/13/14 Verizon Cell Tower, GVC Public Meeting, 10:00 am in the West Center Auditorium.
- 11/18/14 HOA Presidents’ workshop [Click here for the Presidents' workshop details and to view or print flyer]
- 11/20/14 Board of Reps Speaker is Ted Vogt, Director of the AZ Veterans Administration
- December, 2014
- 12/18/14 Board of Reps features our Green Valley Safety Providers: Green Valley Fire District, Pima County Sheriff’s Department, Sheriff’s Auxiliary Volunteers and the U.S. Border Patrol.
- January, 2015
- 1/21/15 Building Positive Community Relations in HOAs presented by a panel of attorneys. Details to follow.
Household Hazardous Waste Collection is scheduled for Saturday, January 31, 2015 at the Valley Presbyterian Church parking lot.
The Tohono O’Odom Nation’s grant cover part of this community service — however we still need about $8,000 to cover the total cost. Interested donors can mail donations to the GVC Foundation at 555 N. La Canada Dr., Suite 117, Green Valley, AZ. 85614. Specify that this donation is for the Household Hazardous Waste program.
Preferred Vendor Program (PVP)
The purpose is to establish a Green Valley referral network to link homeowners with trustworthy businesses, vendors and service providers so that both will benefit from a job well done. Preferred Vendor Director, Lynda Campbell has a list of over 100 vendors that have been vetted. Whatever help you need for your home or yourself give her a call first at 444-6760 or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org. [See details]
2014 Arizona Legislation that affects Homeowner Associations
Each bill became effective on July 24, 2014. The GVC will place a summary of all the bills on its Current Issues page under the “Members” tab the first week of September. [Or click here to go to the Legislation]