What Happened at 11/19/2015 Board of Representatives!
- Bill Copeland was reelected Vice President, Rich Hill was reelected Treasurer and Tom Purdon was elected Vice President to the Green Valley Council Executive Board.
- Rich Hill detailed the 2016 Budget for the Board of Reps to vote on in December.
- Larry Engel, volunteer at Friends in Deed (FID) summarized the many services, equipment and assistance provided by FID.
- There was a roundtable discussion about suggested formats for providing required and recommended information to buyers of homes here in Green Valley.
- Pima County Presented a Roundabout proposal for White Canyon/Continental intersection. Click here to view presentation.
Things of Note:
- Pima County’s brochure about Transportation Funding and Spending. How are we going to fix our roads? Click here to view or download brochure
- Hospital Virtual Tour – Click to view.
Community Plan – Roadmap to 2025.
Greetings Board of Representatives members!
The GVC Community Plan: Roadmap to 2025 has been approved by the Executive Board and the Board of Representative in March, 2015. It was adopted by the Pima County Board of Supervisors on April 21, 2015. Congratulations to our fantastic Community Plan Committee. [GVC Community Plan Roadmap to 2025 – Final (2)]
Choose this Link to view, print or copy selections for your newsletter – GVC Current Action Reports
2015 Arizona Legislation soon to be listed on the website. Until then, 2014 Arizona Legislation that affects Homeowner Associations
Each bill became effective on July 3, 2015. The GVC has placed a summary of all the bills on its Current Issues page under the “Members” tab . [Or click here to go to the Legislation]