Listings in the Community Directory are voluntary. It is the number one choice for residents in the Green Valley area. The directory is such a fun and unique book, we would love to include your listing. There is a Listing Card located in each copy of the Community Directory, or you are welcome to fill out the online application below – just scroll down to the form, complete information and click on the send button. We will call you to verify the information before adding the listing. To print the Directory Application card, click here.
- When two people live at the same address, each may want to have a separate listing. Please submit two listings.
- When you have a change or addition to your current listing and require a more detailed explanation, please feel free to use the comment section to help us better understand the change.
- If only one resident is to be removed, please indicate which name is to be removed and which name stays — again feel free to use the comment section.
- Remember, this is a voluntary listing. If you prefer to omit information such as former state, hometown or occupation – please do.
- The majority of our residents are retired so it is not necessary to write “Retired” after the occupation. If you are presently working, write “Active” next to your occupation.